Zomg.
I have turned nocturnal because I realise I do work more efficiently at night. That's the whole point, to be efficient. And I'm still effing sick, hence I know it is unwise of me to stay up and not get my optimal hours of sleep in order to recover. But seriously, I have a lot of work, my to-do list is unending and the weekends are always too short.
I hate being sick, hate the meds that put me to sleep when I'm at my prime and most motivated state, hate feeling pms-y bitchy whiney angsty and frustrated with my weak antibodies. And the parents' nagging doesn't help or solve anything although I know they do it cos they care, but instead it just irritates the hell outta both parties. I don't even eat regularly anymore, or perhaps my hunger dies very very quickly (I can't even taste anything anyway). Either way, I'm gonna lose weight at the end of all this. I hope. Ha ha.
I am not crazy. Just too many things to do, with too little time. I don't even have the time or capacity to think about anything else other than my workload.
Yesterday was over
Today I'm fine without you
Run away this time without you
I hate being sick, hate the meds that put me to sleep when I'm at my prime and most motivated state, hate feeling pms-y bitchy whiney angsty and frustrated with my weak antibodies. And the parents' nagging doesn't help or solve anything although I know they do it cos they care, but instead it just irritates the hell outta both parties. I don't even eat regularly anymore, or perhaps my hunger dies very very quickly (I can't even taste anything anyway). Either way, I'm gonna lose weight at the end of all this. I hope. Ha ha.
I am not crazy. Just too many things to do, with too little time. I don't even have the time or capacity to think about anything else other than my workload.
Yesterday was over
Today I'm fine without you
Run away this time without you

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home